Potential fines of €20 million or 4% of annual turnover as a result of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation poses a significant risk for any company deploying the wrong B2B sales and marketing strategies. Understanding the power of LinkedIn for sales and marketing value, post GDPR has never been more critical to business growth.
With over 20 million UK subscribers and over 350 million global subscribers LinkedIn is recognised as THE most important social network network for professionals to engaging with their contacts and build new connections which can transform business performance.
In this hands-on One Day workshop we will explore and familiarise attendees with the key strategies for maintaining and accelerating your marketing impact deploying a smart LinkedIn strategy post GDPR. This will include the following:
- Getting the foundations right in 2018: building a quality profile which gets found
- Content Marketing Company Pages and Slideshare,
- How to build new first degree connections
- Advertising explained recently upgraded Campaign Manager and building an All Star profile
- LinkedIn hacks that deliver impact including Groups, joining company conversations and outreach
The course is designed for marketing professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners, recruiters and professionals seeking to enhance their careers.